I’ll bet you’re thinking, “Everyone offers a money back guarantee, what makes you so special?” One of the many things that makes Renewal Design-Build so special is that we don’t have the fine print that other people have. We guarantee a completed project by a specific date, and if it isn’t done on time and in budget, we refund you $200 per day we are late.
It really is that simple. Our Guaranteed Renovation covers all renovation projects over $50,000. We guarantee, in writing, that we will complete your project by a specific date. If we miss our deadline we pay you $200 per calendar day that we go over. There is no fine print that protects us against our own mistakes.
That isn’t the only way Renewal Design-Build stands above the competition. We proudly house an entire design team, build team, and other experts under the same roof. This provides you the ability to converse with several teams of experts at any given time. Discuss your design ideas with our design team before any demolition or construction begins at your home.
How We Will Help with Your Atlanta Home Renovation
- We will help you decide whether to purchase and renovate a home. Just call us, and one of our consultants will meet you at the home you’re considering purchasing. Discuss your renovation ideas with him, and he will give you an honest opinion on whether he believes you should buy the house and a rough estimate of about how much your desired renovations may cost.
- Design – Our designers are available to help you design the perfect renovations to your home. We will provide realistic photos to show you what you can expect before we begin construction.
- Financing – We do NOT provide in-house financing, but we do work with you to help you find financing for your project if needed.
- Budgeting – We will help you develop a budget that we can all work with, and we will work within that budget.
- Materials – We will help you choose the best materials for your home renovation.
- Single Point of Contact – One of the things we hear most from our previous clients is that it was so convenient working with us because they expressed their concerns to one person instead of several different teams. You will work hand-in-hand with one consultant the entire duration of the project.
We’re standing by waiting to hear from you about renovations to your Atlanta home. Let us hear what you have to say about your existing home and how you’d like to transform it to meet your current needs. Your initial consultation is free.