A lot of homeowners put off major home renovations because they don’t really know where to start. They will need a designer, an architect, an electrician, a plumber, a carpenter, and the list goes on. It really does feel daunting when you think of it that way. But, my fellow Atlantans, you have another option.
Here at Renewal Design Build, we take care of everything for you. That’s right. Everything you need under one roof. You have a single point of contact. Many of our previous clients have told us that we truly helped simplify the home remodeling process for them.
We love the Atlanta area, and we care about each person we help. We feel that our dedication to the people of Atlanta is evident in our craftsmanship. We want our city to continue to be the best in the country. The more incredible, homes we renovate, the more we are contributing to that goal.
How Our Business Model Helps You
- Convenience – No need to deal with multiple companies or multiple points of contact. We assist in every minute detail, and you’ll have a single point of contact for the entire process.
- Communication – Obviously it’s more efficient for you to discuss your concerns with one person who relays your information to a team instead of having to make sure you’ve spoken with four different people at different times.
- Quality – No work is actually begun until we make sure everyone is on the same page. Exceptional communication leads to exceptional quality of workmanship.
- Save Time – Again, communicating with one person saves a lot of time and confusion. We will work together for the entire duration of the project to make sure your home is completed in a timely manner.
- Save Money – Hiring one single company with everything in-house is not only more convenient, it saves money. You don’t have to pay three different companies to produce the same results.
We feel that we offer a wonderful home remodeling service to all of our Atlanta area clients. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you design your dream home. Our expert designers will help you design the structure and layout, and help choose the best materials for the job. A high quality finished product relies heavily on the use of high quality materials. We can help you get those materials at the best cost.
Call any time to discuss your ideas. We look forward to being your chosen design-build company.