From design through construction, Renewal puts all the pieces of your renovation puzzle together.
Every project begins with a renovation consultant meeting you at your home. During this meeting, we:
- Listen to your wants and needs to develop a reasonable project scope and budget.
- Assess the current condition of your home.
- Share information about Renewal and how our process can help you.
Once the Retainer Agreement is signed, you begin meeting with your project designer and start exploring what your home could look like. We:
- Document the area(s) to be renovated with measurements and photographs.
- Present 3D designs of your project.
- Continue to refine your conceptual plan and budget.
- Establish a groundbreaking date.
- Visit showrooms to select materials, fixtures, and finishes.
Once all decisions have been made and designs are complete, we present your detailed Construction Agreement. Your project manager and project designer:
- Review the complete scope of work to ensure that all of your selections are complete and documented.
- Prepare the construction schedule.
- Clarify how the home will be maintained, cleaned and preserved during construction.
- Obtaining necessary permits, surveys, and engineering documents..
- Creating final construction documents (drawings).
- Updates you regularly on your project’s progress.
- Maintains site security and cleanliness.
- Presents invoices based on your payment plan.
- Reviews the completion sign-off and completed punch list.
Our Commitment to You
Following completion of your project, we:
- Give you a homeowner information kit containing lien releases, maintenance manuals, and any finish selections.
- Ask that you fill out a client satisfaction survey, giving you the opportunity to voice your opinion on the Renewal Design-Build experience.
- Schedule follow-up visits and warranty information.